01 October 2008

Micah in Action Pictures

Alright, after squinting at the computer screen for over a half hour, I think I found more pictures of Micah on the same soldierschapel.com website. Here's the links:

http://www.soldierschapel.info/2-58/photogallery/F%20Co%20Grad%2005%20Dec%2008/F%20Co%20MOUT%2029sep08/index.html
Picture #4.  In this picture, Micah is on the left. What a hottie!

http://www.soldierschapel.info/2-58/photogallery/F%20Co%20Grad%2005%20Dec%2008/F%20Co%20Mal14%2021sep/index.html
Picture #29.  In this one, it's a possibility that Micah is in the background with the orange vest on. He said he was one of those guys that wears the orange vests and either leads the group or stays at the way back to make sure no one if left behind. I don't remember what the title of it is though. Anyway, I might be stretching it, but it could be him.

http://www.soldierschapel.info/2-58/photogallery/F%20Co%20Grad%2005%20Dec%2008/F%20Co%20NBC/index.html
Picture #129.  Again, I might be stretching it but I think Micah is on the left sitting down with a bite in his mouth. I think it's him because his face looks like him, except the contorted food-in-mouth look, I think I see a wedding ring, and he has a watch. Now Micah didn't own a watch before he went but he really wanted one. So my guess is he purchased one there, which he would be capable of doing.

While at the Gas Chamber photo gallery, take a look at pictures #48 and #90 in particular to get a good idea of what happens to your sinuses when you into a chamber full of gas. Yuck!

Does anyone think I'm way off and crazy? Or am I right?

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, I forgot how thorough the military is at making everyone look the same! Especially when the picture is so small. Could you make the URLs into web links? The URL is so long it doesn't fit into the blog width and it makes it difficult to cut and paste. There should be a button on your blog editor that makes links (it looks like a world).

But I totally agree with you! There is NOTHING like a man in uniform! MMMMMMMMmmm...delicious man meat. Ok, Jon, you're going to go have to put on your uniform for me...!!!

The Charlebois said...

I think the first one is him for sure. The orange vest one I couldn't tell. And with the eating photo...are you sure it was #129? I didn't see a guy that fit your description in that picture.

bruce said...

#129 is not Micah. The first one you listed is. He has lost weight and is toned in his face but it is one of his serious looks. Also, those are his hands. The orange vest one is unable to be determined.
Tear gas is bad stuff.
Love, Dad