20 October 2008

"Goof-ball Daddy"

Malachi likes making Zach, himself, and Me into Potato Heads. A week ago or so he made Daddy into a Potato Head and he thought he did a hilarious job! He thought daddy looked really funny and then I said, "What a goof-ball, Daddy" and he was rolling! He wanted me to keep repeating "Goof-ball Daddy" so he could keep laughing.  Here are some pictures of him laughing with his Goof-ball Daddy Potato Head he created!





3 comments:

Karen Wall said...

I am Micah's cousin Karen. I had to comment as this picture made me immediately think of my cousin Nathan when he was little. Your little one bears quite a resemblance to him in my opinion! Cute pictures and we are praying for your family!

The Charlebois said...

That is SO CUTE!

Brenda said...

HAHAHAHA! I love it when Malachi laughs! You could count every single one of his teeth if you wanted to!