27 August 2008

The Army Man!


Here's Micah in his official uniform! This picture helped out A LOT with explaining to the boys that "daddy is a soldier now is soldier classes." They loved seeing the picture and kissed the picture on the screen! They know what a soldier is, as I have shown them pictures of other soldiers but it was great to see our daddy as a soldier!
If you look closely, you can see his rank on his hat and in the middle of his shirt. His name is on the uniform, although the backpack strap is covering most of it.
He's as handsome as I pictured him to be! I love you Micah!

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

Looks like it would be hot! He is a handsome soldier! =) Love you Micah! Miss you tons!

Brenda said...

I bet the boys weren't the only ones kissing the computer screen!! :)