So Micah and I didn't get many photos of the wedding, because I was in the wedding, as a bridesmaid. And Micah was taking care of Malachi, Zachary, and Anna-ALL DAY! It was a pretty chaotic, and whirl-wind sort of day for us! But we made it through, and the most important thing...my brother and Kelly got married! Yeah! Now the kids have an AUNTIE Kelly, and I have a sister! Here are the very few pics we have.


The boys did real good in the wedding, as the ring bearers. They also did good in the picture taking afterward. Their reward: these cool trucks from Grandma Lynn and some fruit snacks! The trucks were perfect when waiting for the next picture op.


This is me, as a bridesmaid that's a mom of three! We did EVERYTHING out of our van on this trip: nursing, feedings, eating, sleeping, changing! Here I am feeding Anna baby food, while waiting for the reception to start!

This is a picture of the photographers doing an AWESOME job at taking pictures! The one photographer actually GOT INTO THE STREAM, in a dress, and took an amazing picture!!! Jackson Arts Photography is their name, and they were amazing! Anyone need a photographer??? Jackson Arts are the people you want! They were very reasonably priced and had an amazing eye for good shots. They didn't want too posed pics, which I like. And they were fearless to take a good shot, as seen in this picture!
JacksonArtsPhotography.com
No comments:
Post a Comment