Zach had some lightweight toys in his pack. Malachi had lots of Hot Wheels racecars. Malachi's was actually pretty heavy with all those little, semi-metal cars so I asked him if he would like me to take some out. He said "No, cause Daddy's ruck is heavy. I want mine to be heavy like Daddys. " that's what he said! Too sweet!!!
4 comments:
oh my...I am crying! Those videos are too, too sweet. They are so proud of their daddy, and so are we!
Love you all! Let's skype soon!
Good marching.. yer left two three four ... Can't help but wonder what was in the ruck sacks ?
Zach had some lightweight toys in his pack. Malachi had lots of Hot Wheels racecars. Malachi's was actually pretty heavy with all those little, semi-metal cars so I asked him if he would like me to take some out. He said "No, cause Daddy's ruck is heavy. I want mine to be heavy like Daddys. " that's what he said! Too sweet!!!
Very Cute! I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment