23 June 2009

Is anyone out there?

Hello my faithful blog checkers! I finally got home internet and now will be updating the blog frequently and with pictures! Yay! Tell your friends, who might have given up on the Harpel Family blog! We are back in business!!!
Some recent pics of us here in NC.


4 comments:

bruce said...

Yea ! We all love pictures, but even better than that, now we can see each other by web cam.
Let's do web cam on Sunday or something. Be sure and remember to update everything on your mini, iphones and your laptop asap to avoid viruses, glitches, etc.
We can simply talk on the laptop by ethernet cable connection on your end (to the mini) and opening up and signing on to skype video. When you are here in August I will give you a video camera for your Mini.

Lynette said...

Love the pics! Thanks for the update.

Brenda said...

yay! excited to see more from you :) I'll try to be more consistent in my blogging too ;)

Lynn Harpel said...

We've been missing you guys and your updates. I know you've been on FB too, but that's not the same...too many advertisements and unfamiliar onlookers! Anna has, of course, changed the most...what a sweetie she looks to be.