After Micah left, I nearly had a nuclear meltdown! With three kids, post-prego hormones, and emotions on the rise because Micah had to back to Georgia...I was struggling! Micah thankfully got to come back home for a four-day weekend a week or two after he left...which helped tremendously!
Micah came, saw, and conquered Airborne training. He did awesome! He did 5 jumps out of a c-130, one of which was a night jump. All went fine. All had good landings. He graduated January 30th, got his Airborne wings, and then hopped on a bus to Fort Bragg, NC that same day. He is in North Carolina now, in holdover/ in-processing for over a week now, but as of today, started is next training: SOPC (Special Operations Preparations Course). It goes for 3 weeks and then he has a week off.
That is all I can write right now. Please don't give up on the blog! I will update it...when I have a second to myself to do so!
No comments:
Post a Comment