After about two weeks of actual training, the last two weeks or so are for cleaning and practicing for graduation. Hopefully the time goes by fast for him!
As for me and the boys, we are anxiously awaiting two dates: November 23rd, Malachi's 3rd birthday and November 30th, when we leave to visit Micah in Georgia! Less than a month to go! We are so excited to see him.
Zach is 98% potty-trained, I would say. He is doing great and he has been much easier to train than Malachi was. But then, he's got Malachi to watch and learn from! Malachi loves to teach him too!
Did I mention when Malachi fell and got that swollen lip (see previous post) he also "killed" one of his front teeth? What's the proper way to say that??? Anyway, it is gray now but we are still praying for it to come to life again! He should be fine with a gray tooth for years to come, as long as it doesn't abscess.
Anna Malia Harpel, or Baby #3 is kicking a whole lot. She is about 3 lbs. and about 18 inches, says the book. She is due January 6th but we are planning an inducement at the end of December so Micah can be there. But I am still praying I will go early, naturally.
No comments:
Post a Comment